Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dimsum Threesome!


The word suddenly came out. THREESOME. What do you expect when 3 hot ladies lunch when stuffing themselves with delicious dimsum? Actually what we were talking about is when the three of us would lunch again, but next target is PEKING DUCK! I know right?

This promo of Makati Shangri-la's Shang Palace is one of the best creations of God to mankind. For only P810+/person, you can order as much soup, noodles, congee, rice, vegetarian dishes and dessert! It happens daily from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm except Sundays.

Check out what my dates and I gobbled up in our 3 hour lunch break!

Tofu in sweet sauce!


Baked barbeque pork buns! We had 2 each of these babies.


Fried shrimp rolls.


Hot prawn salad. We had 2 orders of this hot mama!


Vegetarian dumpling.


Hakao x 2 each!


Fried glutinous sweet something. Hahha. I can't remember but it was gooood!


Hot, sweet and sour all together!


I grew up with this kind of corn soup.


And to finish off the lunch, Mango sago!!


My gal pals.

No comments: