Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Poppins!

I love the fact that another restaurant that serves good food and drinks opened up near my house. 

This time it is owned by my good friend, JC Buendia. 

One night, I popped in so that JC could get my measurements and for me to eat!

I suggest you get this. It's a healthy appetizer that tastes great. Cauliflower beer batter with cajun sauce. You will love the crunch and the flavor. 

I had the Surf and Turf! Loved my Australian steak! So reasonably priced! 

This has become Jacqui's favorite dish. It's a big chunk of freshly grilled salmon with flavorful crust that will leave you wanting for more. 

I already had this twice since the place opened. 

Ham and cheese potato balls. I am sure there's a fancy name to it but I just can't remember. At this point, I was too busy eating and didn't care much to take notes. 

JC and I had a drink to celebrate what was to become a beautiful collaboration for Jul B. Dizon's Anniversary show. 



POPPINS
45 Scout Madrinan Street, QC
Right beside Il Terrazzo along Tomas Morato. 


No comments: