Friday, August 16, 2013

Hefty Brekkie!!!

If you know me, you know that our breakfast at home is usually a pretty heavy meal. Rice, bread, hot dishes, spreads and almost always, dessert. 

Aside from Sunday lunches, it is the only time that the family can sit down and exchange ideas, gossip, jokes and plans. 

Sometimes, I am not happy with what Manang serves. When Dad or Kuya Ced prepares the meal though, I know right away that I would be skipping lunch because I would be too full. 

This morning, I was happy to see a spread that says, "MAKE YOUR OWN HOTDOG BURRITO!"

And that's exactly what I did. 

Step 1. Heat your tortilla bread

Step 2. Put a scoop of chili con carne.

Step 3. Add your desired veggies. 

Step 4. Sprinkle with cheese. 

Step 5. Add freshly chopped tomatoes. 

Step 6. Put on the hotdog

Step 7. Pour sour cream all over

Step 8. Roll and devour

It's 1:20 pm and I am still full although, seeing the photos, I wouldn't mind another hotdog burrito right now. 

Thanks Kuya!!! 

No comments: