Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Candy Winfrey Birthday Show.


This night was about me giving away my FAVORITE things. Of course, there's about a million more that I love but giving them away is impossible, after all, I ain't no Oprah. 


Ferdi Salvador and Robert Blancaflor. 
Thank you for the gift of hosting, set and most importantly, friendship. 

Love you guys talaga.



Thank you for being the APPLAUSE sign guy, Puey!!! 

I want to thank my sponsors. They are friends and support me and my blog and without them, this fun evening wouldn't have happened. 

Dove Hair Care. 



The love of my life and co-host, Ferdi Salvador, salamat!
LEGLOVE and GOLD TOE!






Winnie Chua Go, your products made my birthday KLAZZY. Thanks!!
LANEIGE




Thank you Ms. Charisse Chuidian. Missed you.
MANDARIN ORIENTAL 




Thank you Dr. Windie Hayano!!! 
SKIN INC



Michelle Fontellera! I truly love your scent diffusers!! So did every one!!
ZENZEST




Ms. Sonja Vodusek, thank you for the free drinks in Salon De Ning!!!
THE PENINSULA MANILA



My cousin, Giselle and Renren, YEHEY to nail home service!! 
NAIL RITUALS


Jenna Sy, I still can't forget your beautiful green dress. I love green lately! Thank you for the hair accessories! 
GOODY



Ms. Cris Albert, I can't thank you enough for the slippers. The guests loved it!!
FILA



Cristina, you are always so giving. Thank you for the snacks!!! 
CHOCOMANI



You are so generous, Cris Roque. Thank you so much for the GC's!!! Love you.
KAMISETA





Please follow my sponsors on Twitter!


Stay tuned for more exciting photos!!! 

No comments: