Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lecheng Leche Flan Yan!

This is the worst thing that can happen to those who are on a diet. 

Probably the best leche flan I have ever had, PRIMABLEND. I thank Mayora Tina Dy of San Mateo for sending me some and introducing me to the this whole lotta goodness. 

As you may know, during the flooding, San Mateo was one of the cities that was hit hard. This is also where we distributed the relief goods. Until now, I am sure there are a few parts, business, homes that are still suffering from the disaster. 

Now, I am not from San Mateo do I know my way around it. All I know about the town is that Manila Waldorf School, the school where my daughter goes to, is in that city AND that they have PRIMABLEND. 

They don't deliver but I am telling you, it's worth the trip. 

325 Gen Luna Street
San Mateo, Rizal
9417446

1 comment:

Gluten Free said...

Filipinos call it leche flan, which is typically richer and denser than its Mexican counterpart. When I think of leche flan I think of Christmas.