Tuesday, August 28, 2012

No to Bed Bugs.

It's probably in my top 5 of what I hate most. My first is cockroaches. Second is rats or mice. I also hate gamo - gamo. To me they are like flying ipis. I am totally grossed out with garapata. EEEEWWW....

Two weeks ago, I woke up with a few bites on my leg. I wish it were from Chris Evans but unfortunately, they were too small and itchy. 

Thankfully, Steffie hooked me up with Hydrocleaners. They immediately came to my house and started to vacuum my mattress, pillows, curtains and just about everything that may have bugs and dust. 

My yaya said that the water that the Rainblow Vaccum had was almost black. Dirt, dust and whatever is now gone from my room and into the water which of course, is easy to dispose. 

If you love yourself, DO IT. Call them now to have your mattresses, sofas, carpets cleaned! Things living inside them might be the cause of rash, asthma and itchies! 

A few notes that I learned from Sherelle:

1. If you are going to put your mattress out into the sun, it has to be at least 3 hours to kill the bugs. But even if the bugs are dead, their bodies are still in the bed. This is why vacuum is important. 

2. Mattress, sofa and curtain cleaning must be done at every 6 months but since I am a bit OC when it comes to bed bugs, I am having done mine quarterly. 

3. When you clean your bed, don't just focus on the mattress alone. Make sure the bed frame is also cleaned. 

I sleep so much better now knowing that there are no bugs crawling up my body, biting me. I am not even going to post photos of bed bugs that I found on Google. It is just TOO disgusting but I dare YOU to check them out.



Sherelle 
09178276537

No comments: