Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Opus Food Madness!

The food in Opus never fails to impress me. The quality, presentation and taste makes this place one of my most favorite places to eat. 

Last Friday, Tim, Marc, Sonya, Steffie and I FINALLY found time to get together and hang out. Always such a delight to be with these people I tell you. 

But please allow me to tell you more about the food. 

Thank you Tim Yap for this amazing gastronomical feast! 


Caesar Salad Soup!! 

Duck/Foie Gras Sisig Risotto. 

Don't ever fail to order this. 

Beef Wellington. See what I mean about presentation? Superb!



Crispy Pork Belly. Tender, juicy and oh so flavorful! 

Strawberry - Lemonade. Thanks to Marc Gueco, I have found my new favorite drink! 


Don't get me started on dessert....Just check out the photos. 




Thank you to our host, Tim Yap and Marc. 

A photo op with the gang! 

After dinner, we partied....and that's a whole different story. 

No comments: