Wednesday, June 20, 2012

MegaBall.

When ONEMEGA throws a party, they really do it in a magnified scale. The whole Rizal Ballroom of Makati Shangri-la was transformed into a wonderful world of black, red and fire. Robert Blancaflor, as usual, did magnificent work into creating a mood that is only fit for the solo show of Furne One. 




Robby Carmona directed it and I can only say that I am so proud to know him, be friends with him and to have worked with him before. I know for a fact that it won't be the last. 

The first person I see happens to be one of my most favorite people in the world. Lucy Torres Gomez wears Jul B. Dizon earrings and necklace. What a beautiful sight. 


Meryll Yan, publisher/deputy editor of MEGA.

Jessica Tan-Gan and Juan Carlo Calma.

Audrey Zubiri

Florence Kho

Suki Salvador. Congratulations babe!!!

Two members of my Favorite People Gang (FPG), Alice Eduardo and Grace Ang. 

Aavel Bacudio

Small Laude, Mia Florencio and Kaye Tinga

Joey Samson and Ivar Aseron

Dennis Lustico

My favorite host, Tim Yap. 

Love his wooden bowtie. 

Tonichi Nocum, Amina Aranaz Alunan, Randy Ortiz and Jojie Lloren.

Malu Franciso, Sevrine and Joyce Makitalo.
 

Jigs Mayuga and Bianca Gonzalez.

Pops Fernandez and your bloggerina. 


The ultra hot Salome Uy.

Connie Hau

Chris Badiola and Eric delos Santos.

Honorary sister, Dr. Windie Hayano wearing Jul Dizon Jewellery.

My seatmates, Cary Santiago and Paul Herrera.


Alyanna Martinez

Jigs and Bea Ledesma

Small Laude and Grace Ang. 

With Ate Alice and Ferdi Salvador.

Please don't hate me. 

The food!



Now, I know I promised you the video of the fashion show but I am still trying to figure out how to post it. YouTube says it's too long and blogspot says it is too big of a file. I need an expert. Will post it as soon as I find out the best way. 

No comments: