Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lifestyle Asia's 25th!


Last week, Lifestyle Asia celebrated its 25th year and I was there to witness it. 
The whole Rizal Ballroom was styled by THE Robert Blancaflor! 

A short but sweet ballet performance welcomed the guests. 

My first delightful sight is Cheryl Tiu. She was simply stunning in her Maureen Disini gown! 

Cheryl with Melo Esguerra and the talented Chris Tiu. 
Photo courtesy of Melo Esguerra

Speaking of Maureen, here she is with her honey bunny, Daniel Teichert.

Thank you James Reyes for styling and keeping me company while I was getting ready. 
I would have been lost without you. 

James told me to wear my mom's design. A dogwood necklace with brown diamonds....

....and this chunky diamond ring in rose gold. 

The dashing Nix Alanon and your bloggerina. 

Lucille Dizon wearing Jul B. Dizon Jewellery.

Onyx, drussy agate and diamonds in yellow gold earrings. 

Carved black amoor with garnet, citrine, diamonds and feathers in yellow gold brooch.

Salome Uy wore a very sexy dress by Elie Tahari with 
Jul B. Dizon jade earrings, flower ring and garden bangle. 



My seatmate and constant date, Dennis Lustico.

Tablemates, the hawt couple, Janina and hubby. Janina wears Chanel and a Puey Quinones skirt. 

Ruby Gan in a Veejay Floresca and Linda Ley add glamour to the event. 
Photo courtesy of Linda Ley.

Ruby wears a ring by Joyce Makitalo. 

And here she is, Joyce, with her lovey dovey.
Photo courtesy of Melo Esguerra

Cristina Gomez wearing a BEAUTIFUL gown by Randy Ortiz. 
Photo courtesy of Melo Esguerra

Always the amazing plating of Makati Shangri-la Hotel








Can I just say that I ABSOLUTELY love the swag!!!

CONGRATULATIONS LIFESTYLE ASIA!!!! 

No comments: