Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Spanx Me Baby!


SPANX – the brand known for revolutionizing women’s undergarments continues to raise the bar once more with new product innovations that are sure to make dressing up this season a lot more fun and exciting! The latest collections to hit the shelves? From bust-lifting bras to booty-boosting panties to slimming camis and slips and even to men’s ultra-comfortable underwear, SPANX has definitely got every woman’s (and man’s) style requirement covered!  

Yesterday, we were able to view the new collection up close and personal during their press launch/party at Salon De Ning. 

My favorite director, Robby Carmona had a mini fashion show where we saw the magic of SPANX. 

I don't need to explain every photo that I post on here. You and I know that SPANX, aside from diamonds, is a woman's best friend. Perhaps not every woman has to have a diamond but SPANX, we all need. 


Cute cupcakes for everyone! 


Goodies by Peninsula.

The show begins. 






















The comfortable yet controlling SPANX for Men shirts have met their match in the form of Cotton Comfort Briefs and Boxer Briefs. Combining the look and feel of every man’s favorite underwear with an innovative, breatheasy™ 3D pouch which cups, supports and lifts, SPANX for Men has definitely set the standard yet again. Each piece features a mesh zone on front that wicks and cools while the cotton fabric contours to the body for a close and comfortable fit. These innovative briefs have certainly redefined the men’s category for the ultimate in underwear experience.

I am going to try to keep this as professional as I can. 

SPANX for MEN.

Rafael wears Cotton BoxerBrief and Cotton Control Tank.




Vince wears Cotton Comfort Brief and Cotton Control V Neck.



Rafael or Raphael...who cares when you are this hot?

Tell me about it....

I know right????!! 
(I think I failed at being professional.)

My loot from SPANX. 
I really love my BJ!!! (I mean Blog Job, you GREEN minded people).


YEY for SPANX! 

In the Philippines, SPANX is exclusively distributed by Rustan Marketing Corporation and available at Rustan’s Department Stores in Makati, Shangri-la Plaza, Alabang and Cebu. 


1 comment:

jestangan said...

hahaha "Rafael or Raphael...who cares when you are this hot?"