Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The FARMer in Me.


I was hoping that I didn't have to say anything about this post and let the photos tell you the whole story about my weekend at The Farm but I was afraid you would say that I am lazy. 

Actually, I am. After checking out the photos once again, I just want to turn back time and do this weekend all over again. 

When I first heard about The Farm, I imagined the worst in the eating department. I was going to eat grass, soya and nuts. That afterwards, I would have to run to the nearest Max's and eat all the fried chicken I can stuff myself with. 

But you know what?? I ACTUALLY LOVED the food!!! It's not at all what I feared! They were very good! So good that I am craving for some now. Especially the breakfast cereal. That's my favorite. 


Aside from the delicious food, we all loved the scenery, fresh air, birds chirping and friendly staff. And with that said, I will shut up now and show you what you are missing if you haven't been to 
The Farm at San Benito.
































Thank you to my Yap Family for this wonderful weekend of health, relaxation and joy! 

No comments: