Friday, May 4, 2012

Presidential SWEET at the Raffles!


Our first night in Beijing and we were given a tour of the Presidential Suite of Raffles. How cool is that? Not as cool as what's inside the suite though!!! Thankfully, 2 chef friends are staying there thus our chance to see what's inside. 

I was amazed at the size of this room. It has 2 floors, 3 bedrooms, 2 jacuzzis, a kitchen, gym, waiting room, 2 living rooms, movie room, office, dining room and because I was pretty buzzed, I can't recall what else it has. All I can remember was me saying WOW almost every step I made. 

Here, let me show you. 


My first WOW is when I stepped through the doors. 

The first living room. Chocolates and bottles of beer were waiting to be devoured. 


The dark wood office is very presidential. 

Going up to the bedrooms. 

Every bedroom is massive so there's really no such thing as the masters bedroom. 

This is my choice though. It's girly and good enough for Royalty...it made me feel like home. (hehe)

The hallway....simply elegant. 

First jacuzzi. Reminds me of the bathrooms in Burj Al Arab, Dubai. 

Steffie settles down to watch a movie.

Nicolas shows us how to use the treadmill.

The second jacuzzi. 


Never fail to strike a pose.

33 East Chang An Avenue100004 Beijing, China



No comments: