Monday, May 7, 2012

Kitty On Air!

Ok, seriously, I want to fly EVA air only because of Hello Kitty. I grew up with Sanrio and flying a Hello Kitty airplane will seal my love for the brand. 

My kids and I actually went online to book a flight only to realize that all flights originate from Taipei. Sadness. But I added this on to my list of things to do so let's see what the future holds! 



Taiwan's second-largest carrier, Eva Airlines, and Japan's comic company, Sanrio, which owns the Hello Kitty brand, collaborated on the second generation Hello Kitty-themed aircraft which was launched on October 2011. There are currently three Hello Kitty-themed Airbus A330-300 aircrafts flying between cities such as Taipei, Fukuoka, Narita, Sapporo, Incheon, Hong Kong and Guam. - -REUTERS/Pichi Chuang


I wouldn't mind using the toilet of this aircraft!

Will these pillows really get left behind? Knowing Pinoys, we will find a way to stuff them into our handbags. BWA HA HA HA!!



Who likes airplane food? No one, but I would be tempted to eat it if served in Hello Kitty plates!


Do the attendants really make this chocolate powder decor on each and every plate? 
Probably for first class only. 


Checking in online is also made fun by these pink machines!

For flight details, click HERE.

No comments: