Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Zen Zest Fragrance Diffusers!

I love promoting locally made products especially when they are actually products that I have tried and tested to be of good quality.

My bedroom has never smelled so fresh since I started using the Zen Zest Fragrance Diffusers. I also put one in my bathroom because having a good smelling toilet is very very important.

If you have some kind of faith in my purchasing skills, please go out and buy this product now and start using it right away. I don't think I will ever stop using them for my house. I like it THAT much.



Zen Zest, the local authority on scents, recently added fragrance diffusers to its extensive roster of products. Decorative and safe to use, diffusers can make any space prettier and fragrant without the need to light a flame. Available in three variants aptly labeled Prosperity, Love and Happiness, Zen zest diffusers help you commune with the universe and attract what you desire most in any room of your home and even at your office.

The combination of Mandarin orange, nutmeg and cinnamon in the bottle of Prosperity is a magnet for money and success. The blend of luscious vanilla and exquisite fig makes Love an aphrodisiac that intensifies romance. The citrus mix of grapefruit and lime in Happiness encourages laughter and joy.

Fill the air with the right scent with Zen Zest Fragrance Diffusers for only P600.00. Now available in all Zen Zest outlets nationwide.

6 comments:

shopdeparis said...

You shared the best information about fragrance.I like it

Jean Pastor said...

OH I LOVE ZENZEST FRAGRANCE DIFFUSER. KAKABILI KO LANG NYAN LAST WEEK ALL 3 VARIANTS AND NAGUSTUHAN KO SILANG LAHAT. I WANT TO BUY MORE WHEN IT RUNS OUT.

Jean Pastor said...

OH I LOVE ZENZEST FRAGRANCE DIFFUSER. KAKABILI KO LANG NYAN LAST WEEK ALL 3 VARIANTS AND NAGUSTUHAN KO SILANG LAHAT. I WANT TO BUY MORE WHEN IT RUNS OUT.

Anonymous said...

Well Said Ms. Candy.. And I like Zenzest Products Very Affordable and nice quality

Abigael Morales said...

Ms. Candy!Theres a new variant of fragrance diffuser soon to be released in the market by Zenzest.

its Mosquito Repellant Fragrace Diffuser!

Im Waiting for it. Iwas Dengue:)

Anonymous said...

P600, 100ml? am i right?