Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ivarluski Aseron for Green Couture.

The Materials: GARBAGE BAGS AND TIN BOTTLE CAPS.


The Creation: It's to DIE for!!!!! I feel closest to this piece because it reminds me of gold which we use all the time in our jewelry. It's so shiny and...GOLD!!!



Let me explain that these caps were flattened and painted gold. It looks like something you would find inside a treasure chest buried for thousands of years by pirates! LOVE LOVE LOVE.
The Designer: None other than IVARLUSKI ASERON.

Dear Ivar,

I love everything about you. Your sense of humor, your creativity, your sweetness and most especially the way how you and I understand that being GREEN (meaning bastos) is a very important aspect in life.

Your gown made me speechless. You should try your hand in jewellery making because I think you would be great at it too.

You will always find a friend in me. A good one at that. Never forget it.

Thank you very much.

Your sister,

Candy

IVARLUSKI ASERON
ivar_aseron@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is one of the brilliant designers of the decade!. His works are amazing! And consistent...