Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Green with Envy.

Do you remember when I gathered a group of people to plant 1000 trees? Well, it was good. We were all happy and we enjoyed it.

The other day, Ginggay dela Merced sent me this video of another tree planting project. I watched it. My jaw dropped...and said to myself..."WOW, nagmukha kaming kawawa with our tree planting."

First, we didn't have a dance number. Second, we didn't get in the Guiness Book of World Records, I didn't print and distribute t-shirts and flags and GMA (who was president at that time) didn't come to the event.

Inggit naman ako. Next tree planting event ko, I will invite Dingdong Dantes, Jericho Rosales and Enchong Dee! Let's see if I don't get more than 10,000 people.

But at the end of it all, I am glad that there are more and more people out there who want the Earth to get its GREEN back.



To know more about this sossy project, go to the link below.

www.elverde.com

No comments: