Monday, September 14, 2009

The Peninsula Line.

Mabaha. Mahabang mahaba.

Thank goodness I told my secretaries to get a table as soon as they report to work. (Patting myself on the back.)

Unfortunately because the que is about half a mile long, my girls were only able to reserve a table for 4. That will not do when I had 15 guests who confirmed their attendance. So what happened was that the early birds ate and as soon as their done, they gave way to the next people on my guest list. Such kind hearted people my friends are.

I am sorry to those who couldn't fit on our table and had to go somewhere else. Sniff sniff.

After much discussion, I was also able to get another table next to us so that gave me and my peeps a table for 8. All in all, it was a fun experience. To see the people wait for 30-40 minutes just to partake the Halo-Halo, Pancit Luglog and Schublig. If you order all three, your bill is below P150.00. How can you beat that?

Congratulations to Peninsula for a successful promo but my friends did share with me that perhaps Peninsula Hotel should celebrate its Anniversary in another way next time. Parang magulo. (Was kind of messy)







My P33.00 gang.






Just wanted to show you my pink nails against my turquoise FMS! Cute no?


As I left Peninsula at 6:30 pm, this is what I saw.








ANG HABA!

No comments: