Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Shopping Helps!

When Amina celebrates her birthday, she usually invites her friends and guests to a 50% off Everything Sale in her store in Rockwell.

It was the morning after my big heartbreak and I needed to get away from the office so as early as 11:30 am, I headed off to shop my blues away. I thought I would be so early that I would get first dibs on the wonderful creations of Aranaz.

Boy oh boy...when I got there, this is what I saw.





After a bucket of sweat, here's what I finally went home with. I felt much better which only proves that shopping, aside from good friends, makes the world not as bad as you think.






1 comment:

Amina said...

Hey Candy! Didn't know you were going through something! You looked nice and fresh that morning!

Glad that somehow our bags are contributing to your healing :)