Monday, September 23, 2013

Jammin' with Janina!

Actually, we didn't. Jam with Janina, I mean. 

What we did do was to drink. Drank lots and lots with her to celebrate her birthday a few days ago. 

Salon De Ning was the chosen party place and boy did we party like animals. 

Honestly? We didn't. Party like animals, I mean. 

Call time was 9 pm. Yes, 9 pm in Salon De Ning is a bit lola-like but hey, we admit it, we can't do those 1 am to 4 am parties anymore. 

So 9 it was when we all gathered and drinks were passed around like it was the last night of the world. Javi Testa made sure we were all taken care of even if he had a rough night the night before (long story). 

Anyway, by 11 pm, we were done and a half. I was lying on the couch with my legs up ready to doze off but Poma was busy giving me a lap dance so I had to stay awake for that. 

I tried to take photos of everyone who came. I do hope that I didn't miss anyone. 

Anyway, Happy Happy Birthday to my lovely sister, Janina. 

Fifi was the ultimate photo bomber of the night. 





Nice one James!














Thank you to Peninsula Manila for always taking care of us Dizons.

No comments: