Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hello Kitty Party at Jollibee!!

I want to thank Jollibee for throwing me a party. Late as it may be, it is ALWAYS a great idea to have a party at Jollibee, especially when the theme is HELLO KITTY!

It was long overdue (had to postpone because of the weather) but last night, it finally happened. With last minute texting, FB messaging and direct messaging, I was able to gather 18 of my sisters and friends to celebrate my (hopefully) last birthday party for 2013. It is 2 months past after all. 

I asked all the girls to wear a headband and the men to wear something pink. 

I wore both, headband and a pink dress. 


We had the full on shibang! The host did a great job! Everyone joined the games! 
Many thanks to my sponsors, BEABI, CHOCOMANI and GOODY for providing the prizes. 



Of course, with these prizes, everyone wanted to win. 

The longest HAPPYYYYY BIRTHDAY CANDYYYYY game. 


Of course, my singer-daughter won the game.  Check out the host being so bored counting. HAHAHA!

One thing I learned, you are never too old to have an all adult birthday party in Jollibee. Turns out, everyone had a great time playing the games and eating french fries, spaghetti, chicken, sundae and softdrink! The package that they gave me is approximately P8,000 to P9,000 (good for 30 pax). It includes the food, decor, cake, Jollibee's appearance and giveaways. 




Thank you RED RIBBON for this super cute birthday cake!!!! 

Greenmeadows branch is probably the nicest Jollibee I have ever been to. It's clean and has a pretty decent restroom (always important to me).

The package comes with these awesome loot!!! I super love it! 

After the party, Dr. Jasmine Jamora opened her pop-up clinic to cure all the skin diseases of FIFI. (BWA HA HA!!!)

Thank you for coming! Love you guys!!! 

Special thanks to Marilen Nunez and Dennis Reyes. 

2 comments:

Girly said...

Hello Candy!

Thank goodness I found your blog post! I'll also be celebrating my birthday at Jollibee on Nov 9th! I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT! HAHA! :)

Thanks for sharing! :)

benilhalk said...

Superb birthday party. I have also seen an event space Atlanta just like this somewhere near also. The food looks delicious. I can also have a fun and colorful party like this on my birthday. Happy birthday candy, she looks very cute in the pictures. And I really liked this place a lot.