Monday, September 23, 2013

Dennis Lustico Bags It!

Photo by Vitostudio.com

I am an avid supporter of local products. I love it when someone I know, including my own company, gets to be noticed outside the country because of their artistic creations and I am only too happy to brag about it here in Candifier.com. 

The latest collection that I just fell off my chair over is the bag line of my good friend, Dennis Lustico. 
It has been years since he started making bags but this week, this particular collection will be shown in 
Fashion Access at the Hong Kong Convention Center
this September 25-27, 2013. 

The Rain Clutch Collection. 


The TIKOG-Mat Collection with colorful patterns and unique clear acrylic handles is something that Dennis can proudly represent in the global fashion industry as 100% handwoven from the Philippines. 






All bags from the TIKOG Collection vary from 13-17 inches long. 

From the successful business of haute couture, this line of bags/totes that scream 
PROUDLY PHILIPPINE MADE
will surely make a BANG in the fashion industry all over the world. 

For orders, email:
d_lustico@yahoo.com

No comments: