Thursday, September 5, 2013

Fab Foods Thru IG.

My Instagram account was sizzling hot when I was at the Town & Country's event last week. 
I was so glad that Tita Bella got me invited because food is something that I love taking photos of. You would know that if you follow candifier in IG. 

So for those who do not have IG and follow me here in my blog, here's how Town and Country celebrated their anniversary for 2013. 

Held at Fairmont Hotel in Makati. 

We absolutely loved the ballroom styling. 

The ballroom was filled to the brim with food lovers!

Please forgive me if I cannot describe the food I am about to post. All you have to do is believe that it was truly delicious. Please don't hate me. 

Starting off with desserts made by Raffles Hotel. 







Chef Jay Gamboa. 



Bruce Ricketts and his magnificent oyster creation!! I want to have more please!!!


The Power of Two, Sunshine and Rob Pengson. 


At this point, I was too busy eating to even take down notes. 


Me and my fabulous friends!!




Such a successful event!! Congratulations Town & Country!!!! 

No comments: