Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Ladies of Jul B. Dizon.

My only requirement for the guests during the rebranding event of Jul Dizon is for them to wear their Jul Dizon piece. I was so happy to see designs that we made as far back as 20 years ago. 

Miss TC has this beautiful jade pieces that she got from her mother, who was Mom's client as well. Lucille did minor changes to the already gorgeous piece and voila. 


I remember doing this design when I started my love affair with opera length necklaces. The Maltese crosses added the extra WOW to this piece of BJC.



I love these two ladies. Truly I do. Here's Sheila and Cristina wearing pieces I designed especially for them. Thank you for your trust. 


I showed Sheila the design using blue sapphires. She approved and.....


....this is what came out of it. 

For Cristina, I initially thought of doing this but then I figured, when you have beautiful stones like this, you don't need too much design. Let the stones stand out so what came out of the "oven"........

.....is this. 



Meet Arlene. She is one of the luckiest gals in the world. Her hubby always comes to me during her birthday, Christmas and anniversary. A few years ago, he asked me to design a bangle for her using rough Kunzite (which is so hard to find nowadays). After one sketch, I was given the go signal and here she is wearing a very rare bangle from Jul Dizon. 

 

Judith had the coral beads. She wanted Lucille to incorporate a dragon head and make it part of Lucille's popular Chinoiserie Collection. 


For Lucy T. Gomez, I made her wear one of our creations, designed by Ginny, which is a cameo necklace with moonstones and pearls. She looked like a goddess, as usual. 



Lucy and Melda wore their pendants on a thin long necklace perfectly. 


Mrs. LP wore one of Mom's last few designs. It's carved floral turquoise and pearls with diamonds. 


If I posted all of the ladies who came wearing their JBD pieces, I would have a hundred photos here. I am so happy that Mom went into this business and taught us how to love it. In return, we work with such wonderful people like you. 

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for your most valued patronage. 


No comments: