Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Back to the Rebranding Event.

So for our rebranding event, I decided to work with 8 of the country's top designers. 

Martin Bautista
JC Buendia
Eric delos Santos
Jun Escario
Dennis Lustico
Rajo Laurel
James Reyes
Vania Romoff

They made gowns of all gold and all green. Here's what they came up with. 



I love all of them and I do thank you all for being so generous of your time, talent and support. Your friendship means a lot to me. 

For the hair and make up, I went to Jing Monis Salon. I have not had the chance to work with Jing before but a few models gave me their input about how they love to work with him. I am so glad that I did because they were so professional and got exactly what I wanted for the models. A special thanks to Mafae who coordinated with me for this event. 

Here's what the models rocked their hair and make up. 







Watch their campaign ad here. 


No comments: