Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Jakarta Domestic Airport, WOW.

Before I talk about my first dinner in Jakarta, let me tell you about Jakarta Domestic Airport.

NAKAKA-Inggit! 

You would never know that this is their budget airline airport (Air Asia) because to me, it looks 20,000,000 times better than our INTERNATIONAL airport.

The floors were spotless and even the toilet is clean and may bidet pa! Winner!




A hundred clean and orderly seats for waiting passengers. Real trees inside! Do you know that they have enough sunlight that there are no lights that were turned on. Saving electricity is the key to progress!


In their lounge, (only Platinum and Titanium cardholders can get in, thanks to TR!) I saw the cutest mini soda bottles! I don't usually drink soda but in this case, I had to try it!

No comments: