Friday, January 7, 2011

Scrooge Me Not!

Today, I decided to not be a hoarder and use up my wonderful goodies that I got for Christmas. Since my wallet is still good, I try not to use a new one until the old one is near death. But since it is a new year and I am feeling a little UN-SCROOGELY I decided to use my new Ferregamo wallet that I gifted myself with.


A short story.

I brought home a Rustan's Holiday Catalogue for AG so that we can choose his Christmas gift for me.

We decided that we both liked the DIOR make up set which has a red quilted case. This was a month before Christmas. I nearly forgot about this gift because it was overpowered by a new desire which I wanted him to buy for me. Go ahead, call me a spoiled brat.

This Chanel bag is so me. I love it and I wanted it and well....I got it so imagine how surprised I was when I opened another gift from AG!!!

I said, "...but honey, there were 3 of them in the catalogue!" Fine, call me materialistic.

He said, "I was looking for it but the salesgirl said the lipstick set was sold out!" Sigh......... sad face...but then I remembered the Chanel bag and everything was fine again.

I opened the next gift for me from RC and guess what it was? LO and BEHOLD!!!! It's the missing Dior make up from the collection!


The happy reunion.



Call me lucky!

No comments: