Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Restaurant 101 @Enderun Colleges

Last week, as my farewell dinner for Rosette, NP, AG and I decided to eat at Restaurant 101 in Enderun Colleges.

Armed with an empty stomach and even more empty wallet, all I had in my bag were goodies for NP and the knowledge that my dinner was compliments of Mr. John Suits, as gratitude for the Dessert Comes First dinner that I marketed.

First, I just want to say THANK YOU to John for giving me this special treat. Second, hugs to AG for sticking around after office hours even if your legs were killing you. I will forever avoid the Spinning Classes because of what you went thru.

Third, TR, thank you for the shoe boxes, the clothes and the carrot cake. My whole family is enjoying it up until now. (we are saving it as much as we can, half an inch slice only per serving) I will miss you so much. You know how much fun I have whenever we are together, either shopping...eating...drinking...shopping. I will see you soon in Jakarta!!!


To NP, for always providing laughter, witty jokes and diamonds to the table.


And lastly but certainly not the least, Chef Thomas Wenger for preparing our dinner that we all enjoyed immensely. I definitely will go back for more Butler Steak. (drool)


Will start with the desserts first just to gear you up for the Dessert Comes First, Part 2!

Sorry, photo fail. But really mouthwatering.




My juicy, tender and delicious Butler Steak!


Foie Gras!!!

But here's the REAL dessert!!


Restaurant 101, get ready because I will surely be back for more real soon with my whole gang of food lovers.

101 at Enderun Colleges
1100 Campus Avenue, McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio Taguig City 1634 Philippines
(632) 856 5000 local 101.

No comments: