Monday, May 17, 2010

Love for Laduree.

Joey Lorenzo has a delightful job. He works for one of the most popular tea salons in the world. It is where you can find the best macaroons ever and they offer much more than these small, round cakes, crisp on the outside, smooth and soft in the middle which are made in the lab in Monte Carlo and sent to different locations around the world.

With each new season, Ladurée pays tribute to this its most famous creation by creating a new flavour.

I am sure I don't have to tell you any information about Laduree. I am just sorry that we don't have one in Manila yet.

The salon in Ginza.







Loving the fact that Christian Louboutin tied up with Laduree to make special macaroons for the famous brand.





Alice in Wonderland theme. Packaging was a musical box.




All the sweets at Sophia Coppola`s movie was made by Laduree.


Loving my new carry-all bag.


I am a certified addict.

http://www.laduree.fr/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never tried. :( I am so deprived.

Anonymous said...

To die for!!!

A must if you visit Paris, Monaco, Milan, and etc.