Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cafe Juanita, Moving.

I have blogged about Cafe Juanita before but I must say, it deserves another post.

Was there last night with Christian and Irene and we had a wonderful time, eating, talking, planning on a mission, drinking and laughing.




We ordered too much, but it was fine. More food is always better for my blog.

Apparently, CJ is moving to another location. Across the street, about 1 minute away. It will be a new building but same theme inside. I hope it works out for them. I think the reason this place rocks is because of the somewhat old and dirty building they are in now. HAHAHA.

You know how it is, move to a cleaner place and the people disappear, but then, with the good food they always serve, I am sure they will have no problems selling their tables every night.

Here goes...

Let me start with the dessert. I think that it would be best for them if AG supplies them the sweet stuff. Not very impressed with my favorite part of dinner.




Our main course and more!








New conversational pieces adorn the restaurant. AG loves it so I am sure we will be back real soon. Especially for the Beef Rendang.















2 United St. cor. West Capitol Drive, Barrio Kapitolyo
Pasig City, Metro Manila
(02) 632-0357

No comments: