Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Jenni Epperson Makes Shopping Fun.

It was a bit of a boring day until it was time to go to The Ramp for the launch of Jenni Epperson's Lifestyle Pop Up Store. 

When I got to The Ramp, the place was packed. I wanted to shop so while waiting for the show to begin, I looked around and saw the kaftans of JE.

I wanted to try them on but the place was full and I was afraid I would miss the show. 



Unfortunately, I couldn't find where the home accessories were located. That way, I could have bought more without having to wait in line at the cashier. 

Finally, the show started.

Xandra Ramos welcomed us. She is wearing a JE short kaftan and JE shoes. 

The first model to walk the runway was Aryana Epperson, JE's daughter. 

Good friend, Ria Bolivar wearing the SOLD OUT shoes that everyone seemed to have bought after the show. I didn't because I wouldn't be able to pull it off. 



If there were any men in the audience, they probably drooled when the models came out wearing nude leotards. I think they are Spanx but I am not sure.

Here's more (or less) of another model wearing JE's clothing and accessory line. 

 


 


AND THEN........Direk Robby decides to give the gays and gals something to REALLY drool over. 






My choice (as if I had any) is Renan Corbani. He is such a cutie!!!! #kumu-cougar


My loot includes these three kinds of trays with matching coasters. As soon as I showed them to my sisters, I was left with none. 



I went back to The Ramp but everything I wanted is SOLD OUT so I texted JE and she assured me that the new batch will soon come out. 

I can't wait.

Congratulations Jenni Epperson and Xandra Ramos for a very successful venture. 

No comments: