Wednesday, October 12, 2011

W by Rajo Laurel.

He's at it again. RAJO LAUREL is just unstoppable when it comes to pushing fashion for men and women forward.

This time though, Rajo focuses on the men, and how lucky they are because the clothes are not only designed by Rajo, it is also behind the W brand.

"The collection is called CHIAROSCURO, which is an Italian word for playing with darkness and light."

"The whole collection is predominantly neutral with a strong emphasis on the grey tone. I do have some colors but they are muted tones of blue and plum. I have incorporated my love of gross grain ribbon in the collection and you can see this as a strong design element. There is also a very masculine take on blocking as I cut up the patterns of the jackets, shirts and even pants with these slices that make the clothes so much more interesting. I also love the faux suspenders on the items giving it a nerdy but cool touch which appeals strongly to my sensibilities."

-Rajo Laurel










The first batch will be released in all major SM department stores this October 10.

No comments: