Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sick!!!

This is me.



I have been sick for 7 days now. A terrible cough and cold bug has gotten into my system and I hate it!!! I didn't know that a person can produce so much phlegm! I have finished 3 boxes of tissue paper already and there's no sign of it ending just yet. 

I have been good. Drinking 2000-3000 mg of Vitamin C, antibiotics, cold and cough meds, tea and subjected myself to extreme levels of bed rest. 

I only would get up from bed to pee and shower. I didn't go out except for 1 night when I went to see Daddy-O. 

I slept quite late, like midnight, but I woke up late as well. I guess I shouldn't have watched Walking Dead too much because I got scared and didn't sleep well. 


What's worse is, this morning, I got my period and my stomach cramps decided to be extra strong this time. 




So while I am trying to get better, I apologize for not posting anything new lately. I promise I will be back with a vengeance as so many things have happened lately. 



Anyway, had a funny dream last night that I had 2 baby boys with curly hair! 
Wonder where that came from?? 


No comments: