Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The New Cafe Juanita.

Same look, same service, same food, same owners. The only thing that changed is the location. It won't be hard to find. If you know where the old one is, it is right across the street. Next to the Japanese salon called, Shunji Matsuo.

I really like this place. Like it enough to entertain the idea of having one of my birthday dinners here. I say one of the dinners because usually, my friends, family and I celebrate it more than just 1 time. I am loved... hihihi.

Anyway, enjoy the pics and don't forget to make a reservation. It still gets really full even if the place is much bigger.






















We didn't order much because we weren't that hungry but food is still the same. Very yummy!!!




2 United St. cor. West Capitol Drive, Barrio Kapitolyo
Pasig City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 632-0357

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah memories :)