Monday, July 5, 2010

Alexander Honored in Preview Ball, Part 1

I was this close to not attending this event. I am so glad that with my twitter friends, they were able to convince me to get off my lazy ass and go because it was truly a MAGNIFICENT event.

Preview magazine released its annual Best Dressed List on the July issue. The event paid tribute to the late, great fashion designer Alexander McQueen, where fashionistas came out dressed to the nines and partied the night away.

This year's Preiew Best Dressed Ball was co-presented by Michael Kors, VISA, Nestle Heaven, and Plains and Prints and brought to you by Havaianas and Revlon.

Here are some guests who came in their own version of Alexander McQueen couture! Some wore originals but honestly, I prefer to see the own version of local designers and the people who made their own clothing by whatever is in their closet. I also posted the original piece of AMcQ to see where the party people got their inspiration from.














Stay tuned for more about this event.

No comments: