Monday, January 26, 2015

The Sweet Life by Ange.

Dear Men, 

I prefer to address this post to you because I think that you need to step up when it comes to showing your woman how much you love her. 

Believe me, it will benefit you in the long run. 
As my Mom used to say, "A Happy Wife Makes a Happy Husband".

Now, I believe nothing can make a wife/girlfriend happier than jewelry but for those who want another option, may I suggest flowers or beautiful sweets from The Sweet Life by Ange?


She has an assortment of flower arrangements that will brighten up your girl's day. 

I love the golden mason jars. 

But this is the kicker. Chocolate Glamour Cake is just over the top in the best possible way. 
Mama likes. 


To order your flowers and cake, email 
Order@sweetlifebyange.com

You are welcome, 

Candifier

No comments: