Monday, January 26, 2015

Mecha Uma.

I was cleaning up my iPhoto when I came upon a bunch of pictures that I took when I dined in Mecha Uma with wonderful friends. Although this dinner was back in SEPTEMBER, the experience is still very much alive in my heart AND my grumbling tummy. 

We had the Omakase (10 course degustation) but I can't seem to find one photo to complete it. Guess I will just have to go back and start all over. 

Yes folks, it was THAT good. I don't even want to describe how delicious it was. I just want you to call them, make your reservation and try it out. You can thank me later. 











Thank you to my super awesome friends for the treat!!!! 
Can we go back? Your treat ulit? Hahaha. 
Macky and Bernard Fah, Joanna and Arnold Cabangon, the very talented Chef Bruce Ricketts and your bloggerina. 

MECHA UMA
G/F RCBC Savings Bank Corporate Center, 25th Streets, cor. 6th and 7th Avenue, 
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines (beside Starbucks Coffee) 
Telephone: +632 801-2770 Mobile: +63 917 544-3226

No comments: