Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My NYE at The Pen.

New Year Countdown at The Peninsula Manila is ALWAYS such a blast.

We checked in our suite and even if my kids are officially adults, they are always so happy to see the welcome amenity. 



Everyone that I follow on Instagram were posting photos of them skiing, sunbathing and eating exotic foods. I found it funny that my girls and I are taking selfies inside the elevator. But I didn't mind too much. As long as we were together, I am good. 


Villa del Conte also kept us company. Happy tummies.

One of the reasons why this day was super special? Omar Ermita. 
Thank you for prettifying SFV and I. 




PQ was also in town! 

I was floored by the beauty of The Lobby! It was so festive and really well thought of! Every detail was perfect! 








Wonderful people that chose to experience the Peninsula Countdown. 

Michael Cinco and yours truly. 

Naty Pappas, Sonja Vodusek and your bloggerina.

Dennis Lustico, Puey Quinones, Rhoda and Vince Aldanese. 

Cindy Yang, PQ and me. 

We wish everyone a very Happy New Year!!!



On our way back to our room, my girls are still very playful probably because of all the chocolate. 

We celebrate the wholesome way.
CHEERS!!!

Thank you SFV for another wonderful NYE experience. 

No comments: