Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Chichi Mary!

Chichi (shi – shi) Mary is a boutique shop for kids offering in season collections of designer children's wear from around the globe. We are always on the hunt for the latest trends in kids’ fashion. 

Fresh from New York City and Boston fashion showrooms, we aim to provide the best collection for each season. The brands we carry are usually available in boutiques only, making each piece of clothing more special. Chichi Mary believes that it’s always a great joy to dress up our kids.

Inspired by the owner’s daughter, Mary, our collection will always be sweet, fun, colorful and whimsical.

I just finished shopping online and I just fell in love with this particular dress. 



I had little Lauren to help me out with this particular post and she was more than happy to be my model. 






Start shopping by clicking the link below. 


No comments: