Thursday, June 26, 2014

Weddings at the Peninsula, 2014.

Every year The Peninsula Manila holds a bridal fair spearheaded by my BFF, Stephanie Chong. This year was special. Not only is my daughter, Caitlin. in the Events Department of the hotel,  I am officially part of TPM's family under the E-commerce Department. 

I was able to book a bride and last but definitely not the least, THE Francis Libiran showcased 40 beautiful gowns and suits as the finale, directed of course by my dear Robby Carmona. 

I knew I had taken a whole lot of photos during the whole day event, posting some on Instagram but I didn't realize that I had taken 1,100 photos until the day after. 

Even if the whole hotel was filled with amazing table set ups, flower arrangements, food and dessert spread that's to die for and live music from a 10 man orchestra, there are a few photos that stands out and I want to share them with you.

The wonderful team of Chef Richard Green for preparing the food tasting corner!

The dessert spread of Chef Aaron Maree was sinfully good. I am drooling as I type this. 


H is for Happiness.

The Tower of Moet and Chandon!

The table set up of Anna Fae for The Peninsula Manila.

Robert Blancaflor does drama with a capital D. 

Cindy Beltran of Moss Manila killed it with this beautiful white French courtyard. 

Lucky guests were able to take home these amazing gifts from Happy Skin, L'Occitane and Hermes. 



I was able to capture the GM, Sonja Vodusek being interviewed by ABS-CBN.

Team Sigh.....

Team Wow......

These models taking a selfie!

This photo tells me that I should catch up on local showbiz as I only know two of the guys 
(Sam and Christian). Here they are during rehearsals. 

Help?

The lovely Kim Jones.


Christian Bautista and Francis Libiran. 

This shot of the brides waiting......

...and the Grooms on stand by. 
When beauty queens, Mary Ann Umali, Shamcey Supsup and Venus Raj were on the stage together. 

I absolutely adored the way Karylle strutted down the ramp and posed oh so sweetly at the end. 

Hottest male celebrities.

The look on Ben's face when Iza came out....

The General Manager, Ms. Sonja Vodusek giving flowers to the designer, Francis Libiran. 

Arsi Baltazar blowing his birthday candle after the crowd sang him the birthday song. 
It was a surprise!! 

This group shot by Gwen Ruais on Instagram. 

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can't wait for an even bigger show next year!

No comments: