Monday, June 9, 2014

K-Palette!


I love make up and I am always looking out for the best kind out there. The best may not always be the most expensive though and what's best for me may not be the best for you.

I have a LOT of eyeliners. Pencils, liquid, gel, name it, I have it but somehow, I always find myself using my 1 Day Tattoo eyeliner from K-Palette. What I like about it is that it is easy to apply and yes, easy to wash off. For as long as I don't scratch my eyes, which is becoming a bad habit lately, the liner stays right where I want it to for the whole day and there's no need to retouch it. 

I am a happy camper with my K-Palette eyeliner. The Real Lasting Eyebrow? Well, I still have to get used to using it. Right now, I am so used to using my pencil. Will get back to you on this one. 

Thank you so much Cheryl Chua for making this make-up addict a happy one. 










No comments: