Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Be Stila My Heart.

This is my make up bag for the office. I have another one just like this at home.


After an intense investigation, I swear to you that I still need the following Stila products. I have been using a few of Stila's classics and until now, I am so in love with them.

Adapting to individual style and preference while keeping up with the runway trends, the essence of Stila’s 2011 Fall Collection lies in its versatility. Inspired by the strongest color trends seen on the runway, the fall line-up features a balance of fresh hues along with intense finishes that include pigment-packed picks for the eyes and cheeks.

I have been experimenting on eyeshadow application and I think I am getting pretty good at it. Good enough to do my own make up for events and such. Either that or I am just too cheap to spend for a make up artist. (BWA HA HA)

This eyeshadow palette has so many cool colors that can enhance and beautify the windows of our souls.

I am sort of a cry baby and so the best eyeliner for me is when it is waterproof. This eyeliner will never give me raccoon eyes especially after watching sappy, sad and emotional chick flicks.


Custom Color Blush in Self-Adjusting Coral – There’s no room for mistakes as this custom color blush harmonizes with your skin tone to enhance natural beauty, not overwhelm it. This perceptive powder blush reacts with your skin tone and individual pH to create a one-of-a-kind customized color glow that leaves skin with a luminous, flawless flush. With a dose of golden shimmer designed for warmer skin tones, self-adjusting coral imparts a personalized pop of peach with its one-shade-fits-all technology. The ultra-bendable velvety soft formula magically smoothens the appearance of fine lines and imperfections, plus the weightless powder can be layered to achieve just the right amount of color and coverage.


Make up....it's bliss. Especially when it is STILA.


The Stila Fall Collection will be available in September 2011 in all Rustans Essenses Stores.

No comments: