Tuesday, August 16, 2011

1st Philippine Fashion Ball, Part 2.

I hope I didn't leave you hanging. I know you want to see more fab photos of the guests last night at the Philippine Fashion Ball held at the Peninsula Manila.

Well, I have lots more to show you. So much more that I think I will have a part 3 for it.

I could go on and talk about the event but I am sure you just want me to shut up and show you the photos so here they are.

Enjoy!

Love the way Liz Almoro did her hair. It's something that I have been trying to do to mine but it just won't work. Liz, please give me the number of your hair stylist. With her is the hot Victor Aliwalas. What a couple!! Hot!

Newly engaged, Hayden Kho and Vicki Belo.

Alyanna Martinez is such a hottie and will forever be one.
Check her out in her vintage Oscar dela Renta! Love!



Georgina Wilson and Bianca Valero.
Liz Uy is probably the most stunning last night. Wearing an Ezra and a Jul Dizon ring, this woman knows how to steal the spotlight without even trying. She says her dress is tremendously heavy but she carried it with grace and ease. That's a pro for you.


Patrick Rosas and his muse, Ms. Gretchen Barreto.


General Manager of Peninsula, Ms. Sonja Vodusek
with one of the most beautiful Filipinas, Ms. Venus Raj.
The hottest foursome in the country. Tall, sexy and drop dead gorgeous.





So many photos still to post. Celebrities, fashionistas, designers and models! Stay tuned.

No comments: