Tuesday, August 16, 2011

1st Philippine Fashion Ball, Part 3.

If you have read the past 2 posts, then by now you must be in awe as to how many people in the fashion industry came to support the 1st Philippine Fashion Ball.

I have to say that every single one came looking their best. Most of the ladies came in locally designed and made couture and a few came wearing imported brands.

If you are asking me as to whom I wore, well, I wore a dress that my "mananahi" made for me 4 days before the event. It's not the first dress that she made for me and so far, even if there's last minute retouches, I am quite happy with the outcome (will show you later).

It's just that, I know how busy my friends are when there's an event like this and I would rather not bother them with my order because they all know that I am cheap. In the end, everyone is happy.

Anyway, before I show you any more photos, I have to tell you that ANNE CURTIS and PAM QUINONES must have rocked the world of the very few straight men present last night (most of the guests were bekkies). Gosh darn it!! I WANT THEIR BODIES!!! When I am able to wear a dress like what they wore last night, I swear to you that I will go to work, do the grocery and go malling wearing nothing but that kind of dress. RAJO LAUREL, you had awesome muses last night. Unbelievable. Anyway, see for yourself!!

Enjoy!




Mich Dulce, IKAW NA!!! Check out that waistline!
Your boobs are so perfectly displayed! LOVE! Idol kita.








Can't believe may part 4 pa!!!! Stay tuned.

2 comments:

fashioneggpplant said...

everyone looks fantastic! love it :)

fashioneggpplant said...

everyone looks fantastic! love it :)