Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Mercedes-Benz A-Class.


The Mercedes-Benz A-Class is a compact car produced by the German automobile manufacturer Mercedes-Benz. The first generation (W168) was introduced in 1997, the second generation model (W169) appeared in late 2004, and the third generation model (W176) was launched in 2012. 


Now, being a girl, you might not expect me to know anything about vehicles. Well you are right. I don't. But I do know beauty and speed. This car has both and to a girl, that's all that matters. 

CATS Motors was gracious enough to lend me their A Class to test drive it for a day. I took it to South Super Highway and really stepped on the pedal to feel the power of the engine. I felt cool, pretty and some kind of awesome in it. 



I love every detail this car has. 


Originally launched only as a five-door hatchback in 1997, the second generation W169 introduced a three-door hatchback to sit six inches below the five-door. In the markets that the A-Class is or has been sold in, it has represented the entry level model of Mercedes-Benz. Having grown by 68 cm since the original model, the 2012 A-class is now longer than the first-generation B-class.

To learn more about very pretty cars that can take you from one point to the next in style, click on link below. 

No comments: