Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Nobu, I Shall Return!!!

It has only been two weeks since I started to blog again after being away for months and months. I don't know why I stopped. I think I was occupied with other matters and knew that I could always go back to being Candifier when I was ready. 

So since I got back, I noticed that I have post way too many food/restaurant stories. I have been extremely busy lately trying new places and while being surrounded by my wonderful friends and family. 


About 4 days before the grand opening of City of Dreams, I was invited to try out Nobu. I brought along two foodies that love to eat good food, just like me.  It doesn't hurt that they are super good looking people too. Ok ok, they are also nice. Hahaha. 

Iza Calzado and your bloggerina. 

Mr. Ben Wintle

Nobu at Nobu Hotel. 




Mabolo does their flowers. KLAZZZ. 

Cucumber Lychee Martini

Whitefish with dry miso.

Yellowtail Jalapeno

King Crab, Pork and Wagyu beef tacos


Field Greens

Kelp Salad

Rock Shrimp Tempura with Creamy Spicy Sauce

Black Cod with Den Miso

Beef Tobanyaki

Free Range Chicken with 3 sauces: Anticucho, Wasabi Pepper and Sweet Teriyaki

Cabbage Truffle

Here's Iza trying to hold back her excitement!

Soft Shell Crab Roll, Salmon Skin Roll, Eel with Avocado, Tasmanian Ocean Trout Sashimi

Kanji

Miso Cappuccino 

Guru-Berii

Absolutely love the outdoors! Perfect to dine out especially while the weather has been great! 




Casper Khamphouy (Food and Beverage Manager), Charisse Chuidian (Vice President, Public Relations), yours truly, Executive Chef Zachary Hillberry, Iza Calzado, Erika Aquino (Director of Public Relations) and Ben Wintle. 

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to City of Dreams for such a wonderful dinner. 

Click below to learn more about:

691-2882

It will take a LOT to get a 5 star rating from me so Nobu will be hard to beat. 
Get ready for some serious spending though. It's not easy on the wallet. 

No comments: