Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Birth of City of Dreams.

Only the four of us will know the craziness that happened before we finally got to hit the red carpet of City of Dreams. All I can say is that it was an adventure that made me love these two female celebrities even more. 

Candifier, Iza Calzado, Lucy T. Gomez and Dennis Lustico

Once we got in, Ms. Marina Benipayo welcomed us. Her gown was made by Rajo Laurel and something that big deserves a photo op. 

Group photo with my three girlies! 
Iza, Grace Ang, Lucy and yours truly. 

Bumped into my old GM (EDSA Shangri-la Hotel days) Mr. Jarlath Lynch. 

The evening started with a few performances by Jed Madela and Zsa Zsa Padilla. 

Dinner soon began. 




Crack the chocolate egg and fruity surprise awaits. 


Between courses, we were entertained by super energetic Kelly Rowland. 



And of course, NEYO came to the stage and we all went wild. 


Congratulations City of Dreams and THANK YOU for all the love, Charisse and Erika! 

To my gang, thank you for coming with me!!! 

No comments: