Tuesday, February 17, 2015

BBQ by the Pool at Peninsula.

Do you fancy a premium char-grilled burger? What about a seared ahi tuna fillet or perhaps the juiciest scallops? My favorite? Lamb and Tiger Prawns. 


Barbecue by the Pool continues from 6:30pm to 9:30pm every Friday and Saturday evening. 

Off to the side of the pool, you will see a small, quaint area that's set up for guests that makes dining out a very enjoyable experience. 



I gathered my gang of 18 and when we got in, I was happy to see my name carved on ice! Though to me, the carving resembled a phallic symbol, I was told it was a mask. No worries, I don't mind both. 


My buffet actually started when these men arrived....

The first thing I check out is the dessert spread and well, I only have my eyes set on one kind.....

......Pecan Pie.

Aside from the meats to be grilled, there's a variety of salads, cheeses, breads and soup to choose from. Perfect way to rev up your appetite. 

A BBQ is never complete without the following side dishes. 



Thank you so much for my friends who believe in my restaurant suggestions! 



Short story: 

Met Leandro. We got along so well. Ange sends over a cake. Soon after....

The Pre-Nup Photos......



After a few minutes of peaceful bliss..... another man enters the picture.

Story of my life.

The End. 

The Peninsula Manila
Barbecue by the Pool buffet selection is priced at PHP 1,750++ per person. 
For table reservations, call (63-2) 887 2888.

No comments: