Friday, July 25, 2014

SHOE MY GOLLY!!!

What do you do when you get to your room and you see 11 pairs of shoes waiting for you? 

At first, I fainted, fell on the floor, hit my head and woke up 6 hours later.....

Ok, I am exaggerating. I just got on my phone and thanked my Fairy Shoe Godmother! I was very excited to try them on.

So I got put the first pair on, raised my legs high up in the air to take the shot.....and then my daughter walks in and sees me.....

She stares at me with despair. Her eyes were saying "My Mother has gone away mentally." 

I smile in embarrassment and yell, "IT MAKES MY FEET LOOK PRETTIER OK?????" 

Badgley Mishka

Christian Louboutin

Christian Louboutin

Jimmy Choo

Manolo Blahnik

By the time I was done with 5 pairs, I felt like I went to the gym for three hours. 
(Hey, I have asthmatic bronchitis OKAY???? So don't judge.)

The next day, I decided to take photos of my new babies the normal way. 
Fendi

Manolo Blahnik

Christian Louboutin

Jimmy Choo

There's more but I will leave those for a future post. 

Thank you again, you know who you are. Love you to pieces and I know you know that too. 

No comments: