Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Lucy T. Gomez for Jul B. Dizon Jewellery.

I can't begin to tell you how wonderful it is to work with Lucy. It's been almost a decade since I met her and up until now, her kindness and gentle ways reminds me how a proper lady should behave. 

Having one of the most beautiful faces in the world, you would think that that is what draws you to her. Actually, it is more of who she is within. A simple smile will automatically make your heart beat, whether you are a man or a woman. 

For the first few minutes after seeing each other, we are all about work. When she's on the make up chair, she always asks about my Dad....and that's when we start cracking up. My Dad has a very colorful life....much more than mine actually. 

Thank you to Sara Black, Jigs Mayuga and his team for helping make this photo shoot a success. 


Anyway, I want to share with you one whole day of our work and how amazing this mom, wife, Congresswoman, celebrity and most importantly, friend rocked Jul B. Dizon Jewellery. 







A big thank you to Randy Ortiz, Dennis Lustico, Ivar Aseron and Cristina Limsin.

Of course, I have to thank Julianna and Richard for lending me Lucy for the day. Love you guys!!!

No comments: