Thursday, February 13, 2014

styLIZed by Liz Uy.


First of all, Happy Birthday to one very stylish lady, Liz Uy!!!!


Read more about the party here. 

That evening, I was reading the book StyLIZed and found it very helpful and interesting. For people like me who need help in the department, I was inspired to create different looks based on the book. 

I especially liked the feature on the BLAZER. 

How one dark blazer can give you different looks is quite exciting. 

So the next day, I tried sprucing up my outfit. Thank you to Janina for the belt, Natori for my blue dress and Zara for my navy blue blazer. I also did a very bright orange lippie to brighten up the whole look. 


I go thru styLized every now and then to make my wardrobe more fashionable. 
Thank you Liz for making dressing up exciting. 


Good luck in finding the always SOLD OUT book in stores. May the force be with you.

No comments: